“An oasis of tranquility by the sea”
The Ciutadella Apartments complex is located on the left bank of the Cala Blanca urbanization, only 3 km from Ciutadella, in an environment full of peace and tranquillity, 100 metres from a beautiful cove (Cala Blanca) with fine white sand, crystalline waters and bordered by rocks.
The sunset in the area is really spectacular. Be amazed at the immense blue of the Mediterranean melting with the sun while the sky is coloured with the most varied magentas, a spectacle that will leave you breathless.
In the surroundings it is easy to find parking, even in high season, in addition the urbanization has all the services for a comfortable and pleasant stay, and only 5 minutes by car from Ciutadella.
In front of the complex there is a bus stop, and access to the main road is quick and easy, the good communication with the rest of Minorca is an important feature of its location.
Av. Migjorn 5. Urbanización Cala Blanca
07769 – Ciutadella de Menorca (SPAIN)
Decimals: N 39,965804 – E 3,836411
Degrees, minutes and seconds: N 39º 57´ 57″ – E 3º 50´ 11″
Transportation from the airport
Go towards Ciutadella on the ME-14, turn left onto the ME-1. When you arrive in Ciutadella continue along the RC-2, bordering Ciutadella. At the last roundabout, take the third exit towards ME-24, passing Santandria you will reach the roundabout at the entrance to Cala Blanca. When you reach the beach, turn left following the road that surrounds the sea until you reach Migjorn Street.
It takes about an hour to cover the 50 km distance.
By public transport
Take the bus heading Mahon until the bus station (Line 10). At the station change to the bus to Ciutadella (Line 01). Get off in Ciutadella at the last stop and walk (5 min.) to the bus station in Plaza de Los Pinos. Then take the bus to Cala Blanca, line 64. The duration is approximately two hours.
Can be picked up at the very airport terminal. The approximate cost of a taxi for four people from the airport to Cala Blanca is 70 euros. The journey takes about one hour.
On request, we can arrange the transfer service from the airport. Prices range from 50 to 60 euros for a private service for 4 people. The journey takes about one hour.
Beaches of interest
Recomendamos estas calas o playas por estar en Ciutadella y ser de las mas bonitas de Menorca:
- Els Talaier: small cove in the south of Ciutadella. Access from Son Saura. Fine white sand, pine forest behind and transparent waters. Medium-high level of concurrency.
- Algaraiens: cove in a wide bay in the north of Ciutadella. Easy access by car. Golden sand, crystalline waters and an extensive sandy beach. Average concurrency level.
- Cala Pilar: cove in the north of Ciutadella. Difficult access after 40 minutes walking. Red sand and transparent waters. Ideal for solitaires, not usually crowded.
- Macarella and Macarelleta: coves in the south of Ciutadella. Easy access by car. Located in a small ravine, with white sand and turquoise waters. Very high level of concurrency.
- Son Saura: cove in the south of Ciutadella. Easy access by car. Ample bay with two coves, white sand and transparent waters, wide sandy beach. Average concurrency level.
- Son Xoriguer: beach in the south of Ciutadella. Easy access by car. Wide bay of crystalline waters, different coves are formed in it. Average concurrency level.
- Cala Turqueta: small cove in the south of Ciutadella. Easy access by car. Turquoise waters and white sand with a pine forest behind. Very high level of concurrency.
- Cala en Brut: rocky cove in the north of Ciutadella. Easy access by car. From crystalline waters with stone platforms at different heights. Average concurrency level.
- Cala Santandría: cove in the west of Ciutadella. Easy access by car. Narrow and deep bay, white sand and bathing platforms, crystal clear waters. Average concurrency level.